Our play-based curriculum uses many proven techniques for teaching a foreign language. Methods include Total Physical Response, Multiple Intelligences Theory and the Rassais Method. This means that in each class your child will have many ways to learn the language. They may absorb it through hearing a story, singing a song, playing a game, responding to prompts, or doing an art activity. We use an immersion model, so the children are fully immersed in the language in a fun, upbeat, and positive environment.
- Schedule and fees vary based on location.
- Enroll any time during the school year - first month is prorated, credit added to the second month.
- Cancel anytime for any reason but please submit withdrawal request by the 25th of the month!
- Please read our Terms and Conditions.
- 15% Sibling Discount.
- Classes are once a week for 45 minutes unless otherwise noted.
- Maximum of ten kids per class (one teacher).
- NO CLASSES during Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, New Year’s week, Spring Break, July 4th or if your school cancels classes on the scheduled day for any other reason.